Beyond is looking for a proactive self-driven talented individual eager to gain further experience in video editing (and production) to join our team.
The chosen candidate will complete a short unpaid training internship position, which will lead to a paid freelance / staff position.
Some duties will include preparing media for editing, assistant editing, and editing. For individuals interested in production, duties can also potentially include prepping video shoots, and assisting video shoots. This position will give you great hands-on experience in post-production and production.
You should already be relatively proficient in FCP and have access to a MAC. You should also be able to work well on your own, and meet deadlines.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the following:
- Resume + Contact info
- Brief cover email describing yourself and your goals in film, post production and production
- Provide links to your videos that illustrate your skills and style, (state what your role was on each video)
- Describe your experience and proficiency of FCP and other editing programs
- List the computer equipment and software you are currently using for editing
- List any other video production equipment you own and use
- Describe any film or television experience you have (broadcast television and feature films or indie)
Please answer the following questions to give us an indication of where you are at technically:
- Describe your workflow with .H264 files?
- What process do you use to sync audio files with video files?
- What is the best way to create a dissolve?
- Describe the process you use to render your final video files for the web?
Please include 2-3 links to videos online that inspire you creatively, and you feel reflects a style that you resonate with and describe why.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you in advance to all who apply